Popular Celebrity Nutrionist Rujuta Diwekar elaborates on the importance of various Indian Herbs and Spices in meals. Indian Food Wisdom & The Art Of Eating Right by Rujuta Diwekar brings forth our ancient wisdom on what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat, how to stay healthy and its relevance in our times. Its an attempt to help you overcome the ever conflicting information on food and weight loss fads. The biggest celebrities of Indian cinema like Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Karishma Kapoor etc share their opinion on eating right and the diet secrets that have kept them healthy in all these years. Watch it for a fresh, but age old, perspective on well-being. One which lets you enjoy every meal with a smile.
For More Wisdom On Eating Right Subscribe http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=rujutadiwekar
Video Rating: / 5
Learn how to make authentic Palak Paneer recipe – a popular Indian main course from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani.
Share on Facebook: https://goo.gl/zbSYoH
Tweet about this: https://goo.gl/OkjDpO
Share on G+ : https://goo.gl/s3NhXe
1 Bunch of Spinach Leaves
200 gms Paneer
2-3 Green Chillies
3 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Crush
1 Onion, chopped
1/4th tsp Turmeric Powder
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Cumin Seeds Powder
1 tbsp Coriander Seeds Powder
1 tbsp Cream / Homemade Malai
– To blanch the spinach leaves heat some water.
– Add spinach leaves and let them boil for sometime.
– Switch off the flame and strain the spinach leaves.
– Pour some cold water on the spinach leaves.
– Squeeze out the excess water and put the spinach leaves in a mixer grinder along with green chillies.
– Grind everything to a smooth paste. Spinach puree is ready.
– To make the gravy in a pan heat some oil.
– Add cumin seeds, ginger garlic crush, onion, turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, cumin seeds powder and salt to taste. Saute everything for a minute.
– Add little water and mix well. Cover it with a lid for 5 minutes and let the onion cook.
– Then add the spinach puree. Mix well.
– Add paneer and give a stir.
– Add cream and again mix well. Cover it with a lid for 10 minutes and let everything simmer.
– Delicious Palak Paneer is ready to be served.
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Akshay Durgule, Pratik Gamare
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts
Video Rating: / 5